How to make an appointment to see one of our cardiologists
- To arrange an appointment please phone our Bayside Cardiology Group consulting suites on (03) 9789 2080.
- Urgent appointments are available. If your case is deemed urgent, we request your referring doctor call our consulting suites directly on your behalf to expedite your appointment.
What is required for your first visit
- Valid referral from your doctor
- Patient registration form
- Medicare card
- Private Health Fund details
- Pension card, Healthcare card or Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) card
- A complete list of your medications, including doses and timing of administration.
- Any prior test results you have available
- Information relating to any prior heart operations or procedures you have had
Patient registration form
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete a patient registration form.
- Alternatively you can download a copy of the Patient Registration Form here and complete it before you arrive.
- It is important you have a valid referral from your doctor. This will enable you to receive the maximum Medicare rebate for your visit. Referrals from General Practitioners are valid for 12 months and from Specialists are valid for 3 months. Please feel free to call our reception staff to check your referral status prior to attending your consultation.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment please notify our reception staff as soon as possible. A cancellation fee may apply for patients who fail to attend their appointment or who cancel in less than 24 hours of their scheduled appointment.