Our Cardiologists are cognisant of the financial impact the investigation and management of cardiovascular disease places on individual patients, their families and the community. We frequently perform investigations and procedures for our patients using our public hospital appointments at Alfred Health, Peninsula Health and LaTrobe regional Hospital to minimise their out of pocket expenses in a safe and academically rigorous environment.
- Coronary Angiography, Right Heart Catheterisation, Percutaneous Coronary Interventions (Stenting), Intravascular Imaging (OCT/IVUS), FFR and Rotablation
- Structural Heart Interventions (TAVI, PFO/ASD Closure, Left Atrial Appendage Closure, Percutaneous Mitral Valve Interventions and Alcohol Septal Ablation for HOCM)
- Stress echocardiography – Exercise
- Stress echocardiography – Dobutamine
- Contrast echocardiography
- Transoesophageal echocardiography
- Cardiac CT